- I have received the item (Combo 3800) yesterday. Everything was as I expected. I did my first stringing myself I am very exited doing it. your service is good. I will be very happy.
A. R. Hameed, United Arab Emirates, May 25, 2010
- I just bought your combo 3800 and want to let you know I am looking at purchase more electronic string machine from you.
I have need for 2nd shop and thinking of referring to my other friends as well, it is awesome price, I am looking forward to receive this machine and will definately go back to you for more purchase if everything it's in order.
A. Huang, U.S.A., November 18, 2009
- Combo 3800 just arrived in good condition. Thanks. Everything looks and works great.
L. Valdes, U.S.A., July 2, 2009
- Machine (Combo 3800) works good.
R. Hool, U.S.A., March 30, 2009
- I got the Combo 3800 last year. The machine is great.
K. Johnson, U.S.A., February 12, 2009
- I have the Flex 740 for over 4 years. We string about 25 racquets a month. Every parts is good. The string job is good. We do not have any problem. I want to upgrade to the electronic machine. A few days ago I went to the Gardena warehouse to pick up the Combo 3800. Victor even showed me how to operate. The tension pull is constant and precise. I love this machine.
F. Aragone, U.S.A., January 31, 2009
- We have received the Combo 3800 Racket Stringing Machine which we are using for stringing badminton rackets. It is working fine.
K. Ziauddin, Saudi Arabia, January 4, 2009
- I received Combo 3800 in three days. I fixed every part very easily and the machine looked ready. My first racket was a little strange for me because of the big difference of my previous stringing machine Hawk 26e. Today I strung another 3 rackets without any problems and very quickly. A machine like this cost in Greece about 2.000 Euros. I think that Combo 3800 was the PERFECT CHOISE!!!
I am very proud that I cooperated with Eagnas.
J. Prigos, Greece, November 16, 2008
- just purchased a 3800. I strung only one racquet. It worked great.
R. Randolph, U.S.A., October 3, 2008
- Thank you for rapid action. We like you already, and look forward to see and use the Combo 3800 machine.
M. Hajdu, U.S.A., June 2, 2008
- I have recently bought a Eagnas combo 3800. The machine is a very well built stringer and the tension is very accurate.
A. Ogawa, U.S.A., May 21, 2008
- I received the Combo 3800 Tension head earlier and already strung two racquets with so much ease. I didn't have to wrap up the string around the gripper and I tested the tension pull of head with calibrator and it came out very accurate. So beautiful. I really love it. You have been extremely helpful and extremely patient with me. I sincerely appreciate that Dalo.
V. Ahuja, U.S.A., September 6, 2007
- I bought the Combo 3800 from you. I already strung 1 racquet. I really like it. It is a vey nice machine. I have the Eagnas Flex 722e machine for one and half years. It is a very good machine. I like your machines. Therefore, I went to upgrade to the Combo 3800.
Q. Saeed, U.S.A., January 13, 2007
- I interested in the Combo 3800 and had a question on color... and similar to the color of my old Star Y-12-3. I also have a Flash 925 which is also working great, but I miss the spring assisted clamps. It is going in my home entertainment room and the wife was concerned what color it is.
B. Newell, U.S.A., January 2, 2007